1. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  2. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

3. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.
  4. Мы рады сообщить о выходе первого российского продукта для платформы phpFox 2-3. Продукт Interkassa-Sprypay Gateway Payment, позволит вам начать прием платежей в России без особых проблем. Зарабатывайте на платных подарках или получайте доходы с платной рекламы как на Facebook. Продукт работает со всеми модулями, которые используют платежные шлюзы.

Все подробности о продукте в этой теме.

phpfox-topmember

Discussion in 'Моды - Mods' started by kobra699, Aug 28, 2010.

1. kobra699 Thread starter User

Message Count:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?cy7y9bholycaphi
    INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    Upload all of the files and folders contained in this zip file (in the "/upload" directory) to your server. Be sure to upload the files to the directory on your server where you have already installed phpfox.
    Go to admin section, click menu Extensions->Product->Import Products, click install button for this product.
  2. Universal Novice member

Message Count:
    phpFoxGuru Top Member Plugin
    Описание:
    Ajax блок, в котором показывается ТОП лучших пользователей по категориям "Поинты", "Фотографии", "Блоги", "Видео", "Приглашения" и т.д.
    Изначальная цена: 10$

phpFoxGuru Top Member Plugin
    Description/Features:
    Display Top Members by
    Activity Points, Total Items, Photos, Blogs, Videos, Invites
    Top invites will display top referrals members.

Administrator can
    Define How many users will display on the block.
    Define charts bar height pixels.
    Define animated appearance.
    Define charts bar color.

Price: 10$

topmember_block..jpg
  3. kobra699 Thread starter User

Message Count:
    I do not understand exactly what you wanted to say?
    Я не понимаю, именно то, что вы хотели сказать?
  4. Universal Novice member

Message Count:
    kobra699, why you don't write the description to files\plugins\mods...????
  5. kobra699 Thread starter User

Message Count:
    INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    Upload all of the files and folders contained in this zip file (in the "/upload" directory) to your server. Be sure to upload the files to the directory on your server where you have already installed phpfox.
    Go to admin section, click menu Extensions->Product->Import Products, click install button for this product.
  6. Universal Novice member

Message Count:
    Люди, он действительно такой балбес??? Извините конечно, но любой дурак поймет что к файлу нужно описание писать...

kobra699, This is INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!
    You should write about the plugin that it does, what for it and so on.... UNDERSTOOD??? Pff....
  7. Prado Challenge Everything

• Admin
    Message Count:
    My version of phpFox:
    facepalm сербы, они такие сербы
  8. kobra699 Thread starter User

Message Count:
    OK, the Serbian business :),Universal,once in my life i have installed phpfox,1.6 if not mistaken,it's my second time!,all i have learned, i learned that i visited a lot of forums,Russian, English, Spanish, German, Turkish .....,if you need some help you have private message, i'll be happy to answer,i have several times in several places asking and looking for answers,once received answers,many times not.
    The title of each plugins talks about what it is!,to your accident, i understand a little Russian,for words that you wrote, let someone else explain,you are very incorrect.
    Prado, with pleasure i am on this site,each mode to find a place here that it and others use it,and my knowledge is modest, but some basic things a man needs to know.
    Finally, the Russians and Serbs are similar in many ways,lots of beautiful and sometimes ugly,i still did not happen anywhere that i experienced that someone tells me i'm stupid and a fool,i think i deserved such words.
  9. Universal Novice member

Message Count:
    kobra699, I won't argue with you any more, to that-that:
    1. I badly know English.
    2. I have once explained to you that in each new theme you should write descriptions to plugins. It is your duty as author of a theme. I won't explain more.

P.S. Not all Russian people will understand all functions any plugin only under its name!
  10. Всё просто User

Message Count:
    кто может выложить, у кого есть этот обновленный:
    phpFoxGuru Top Member 1.02 (released 2010-09-22)
    ???