1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Retail Plugin [HE] Advanced Events 4.5.0 (w/DB Dump) NEW

Discussion in 'Plugins & Widgets' started by MisterWizard, Nov 21, 2013.

1. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    [IMG] [IMG]
    Advanced Events plugin [IMG]

Advanced Events plugin improves user experience and increases members engagement in events. Members can organize, create gatherings
    and parties with fans, as well as let people in page community know about upcoming events.

The plugin makes easy to create events right from Wall or Events section, and share or participate in events from events listing. It also includes
    tons of tools such kind like specifying the place via google map, events images per category, clean upcoming events, etc.

Advanced Events plugin features:
    • It is attractive. Advanced Events plugin has clean and attractive design with focus for members actions.
    • It is user friendly. Members can easily create new events right from wall and quickly join events from listing. It is fully based on AJAX so no need to refresh and load whole page.
    • Create and Manage Events. This plugin has improved tools: editing, inviting, posting, moderating (edit/delete event, delete comments), etc.
    • Event Cateogory Photos. Members can easily upload any photo regarding your event category or choose already one of the ready nice default pictures which are separated by categories. Also in event page any user can add the photos as much as possible..
    • Browse Events. It has reworked browse events section with a larger photos, short information, quick sharing and participation options.
    • Standard features. This plugin improves usability for various events features:
      - Members are allowed to set status - Attend / Maybe Attending / Not Attending.;
      - Members are allowed to leave comments to discuss the event, share posts and photos, etc;
      - We have added this function as user could specify exact place in Google map so will help to event attenders to find;
      - Each event can be edited by exact time and calendar for beginning and finishing;
      - Search dashboard: events can be found in search bar of site;
      - Member can set the privacy who can view or attend this event like Public, Friends, etc.;
    • Widgets. There are available various widgets:
      ● Event browse search - displays search form in the event browse page;
      ● Event profile cover - displays events cover on its cover;
      ● Events profile guests - displays events guests on its profile;
      ● Event profile info - displays events info (creation date, member count, etc.);
      ● Event profile options - displays a menu of actions ( edit, report, invite, etc.) what can be performed in on an event profile;
      ● Event profile RSVP - displays options of RSVP’ing;
      ● Popular events - displays a list of the most popular events;
      ● Upcoming HE-event - displays upcoming events of logged in members;
    • Themes. Pin-Feed is compatible with all themes implemented in compliance with SE PHP official standard themes. Tested in all SE PHP official themes.
    • Admin Management. It provides the following configurations in admin panel:
      - event cover's settings: repeat, align and zoom;
      - events categories with photos: you can remove or add new photos per category;
    Advanced Events plugin requires official Events plugin to be installed.

[IMG]

Demo:http://demo.hire-experts.com/events.

Requirements: SocialEngine version >= 4.18;

NOTE: I have included database dump file for this module that will have to be manually installed. Two tables (engine4_core_content & engine4_core_pages), I have left content_id, page_id, parent content_id intact. Do not mess with order numbers. The other page_id is the id number from entry in engine4_core_pages.

P.S. License key is... MisterWizard and is case sensitive

Attached Files:

2. SPQR Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:
    I must inform you - your sql dump is practically useless...
    Since you again and again make sql dumps WITHOUT column names, this dump is useless, bro. I warned you few times, but you won't listen at all - imagine that some users don't have the SAME sql structure as you, what then? Any attempt to import your db dumps will fail, and sql server will report error. Add relevant column names before VALUES.
    During sql import, server needs to know which column is affected, and since you miss that info in your sql dump, this is BIG error. Check that, and re-upload your sql dump, if you wanna to be useful to some one..
    --- добавлено: Nov 23, 2013 12:57 PM ---
    ADD: This module is one big :shitfly: - it's dependable on too many other modules - Wall, Event - where is a purpose of this module, if you need to buy million modules in order to use it??? Shitty HE, as always. They blackmail potential users to buy 3 modules, instead one. And after that, they become angry when someone null their modules... Pfff
    Also, this module is not THAT good to be purchased as "need to have" module. Any mid-level coder can do that much better that this module is, without any dependencies. I know, it's better to connect few module is better, but not as dependency, but just as feature.
  3. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

Okay, I transform :shitfly: in2 something you can:dancer: to and that will be very useful! LOL I reuploaded new file.
    --- добавлено: Nov 23, 2013 5:55 PM ---

I was trying to keep it simple for others to install. I am still researching how to write proper installible sql from dump file. You were right, they added another "column" to "engine4_core_menuitems"
    --- добавлено: Nov 23, 2013 6:49 PM ---
    I'd like to let everyone know, when attempting to create a dump file of database for module nullification, please do not use search query and export of results of engine4_core_contents. When querying "keyword" results will not include any of the important "container" (ex. top, main. right, left, etc.) inserts. For this table, use the search results as a place to scroll to as a way of saving time to search for.

Thanks, Les
    SPQR likes this.
  4. VShinigami Novice member

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Hi everyone, I need your advices. Which module will I buy to manage, in a complete way, events? I bought Wall plugin for some reasons but I don't know if I have to buy Advanced Events by HE, Advanced Events by YouNet or Advanced Events Calendar by Share Collections. Which is the best in your opinion?

P.S. I post a poll here; but I think it was the wrong section. Is it possible to move it into this section? Thank you in advance
  5. mulysatest Novice member

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    The Advanced Event plugin only required us to install event plugin (developed by SE team) no need any wall plugin.
  6. doctordb User

Message Count:
    My version of SE: