1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Notice We going to be Legal 100%

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by SPQR, Nov 2, 2013.

1. SPQR Thread starter Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:
    Nadri, and I, both of us, agreed that is time to become 100% legal. No more nulled shits from us - we cease nulling of anything at all.

Since November 1. all our nulling job is finished, and we never again do that job again.

We both agreed that is final time to start more serious business, and start to make our own Modules and other SE shits, as Commercial shits. Last 3 years, Nadri has pretty much customers for his work, and I joined to him in that works a year ago.

We will stay on this forum, both, in order to give any possible help to others, and to share our free shits - modules, widgets and rest. Remember, this is BEST forum for SE shits, and much more serious than many others. Especially, because this forum not lead by poor ignorant kids admins, as they are......you know on 'who' I think...:hahaha:

Our personal thinking that there is no any future in nulling, and we must go further, as legal plugin makers, and try to make some more money on SE shits market.
    Anybody, who wanna to start any serious site, can't depends on nulled shits for own site. Anybody who think opposite is a just a fool.

Everything what we are nulled in past is just for learning purpose, testing, and curiosity. maybe, some kind of self-approving, who knows..?

Soon, we will share few our modules, as free ones, just as kind of advertising. Cheers!
    codeman and nadri like this.
  2. bartuspan User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

A shame really . I see this as something completely different , than just not legal action. You have given many chances , a young newbie to this , to even begin to work with anything . But of course, better to create something of his . In any case, I still believe that the Internet can part to vastly greater role in the world than already played . There's no space constraints , and indeed the first time in thousands of years , people began to SHARE something properly , often without any benefit for himself. I believe that you will do great modules now , I believe that this whole stupid economic crisis much bigger remedy may prove to be the internet , I just need to give the corresponding applications to the right people : D if someone wants designed by a T-shirt - should get the applications , beads or someone else jewelry too should get right app. and so can be no end. The problem is that such applications often usual for ordinary people , they are too expensive. That's why the internet is so magical , because here you can do something out of nothing. In any case, good luck! 'll stay happily tester of any modules that you do . and Thanks for your previous job on Guys
    SPQR likes this.
  3. SPQR Thread starter Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:
    Look, anybody can use nulled shits to learn something, and start to make your own SE shits. Me, first, didn't know even a plain meanings of for "php" word, just year ago, or little more. And today, thanks my good friend Nadri, I learn so much, mostly from nulled shits, or from nulling . In fact, most of my nulled shits isn't right nulling, but adding missing(hidden) parts of code.

In some point, anybody try to make something useful (and legal), and to make some money from own work. I remember - it was long time ago, 4 years or so, I talked with Nadri about SE. In that time, all that was 'terra incognita' for me. Nadri was BUY more than 15 plugins, and also SE itself, as legal customer, spend more than $1400 - and when I asked him, why do that, since he known well to null anything - He answered - I wanna to LEARN on a first place to make something useful and legal, not to learn to make some destruction of some others work. And, he was in right, 100%.

I know that many people don't have enough money for buy something as legal customers, but that isn't excuse to use illegal software, at all. That is same thing like: I wanna to have and drive Bugati Veyron, but since that car cost more than 1.5 million euros, and I don't have even close that money to buy it, by your reason, I may to stole it?? No, things don't work like that...
    We, both of Us, live in Serbia, and as most of people already know - this is moderate poor country, most people here work for minimum wages - 400-500 euros/monthly, but that isn't excuse for using illegal software, at all.

There is a few forums, where owners try to make money from illegal software, like on *** forum. They sell "premium" membership - and in "premium section" is 100% illegal software. Is that OK? Even worst, they used and exploiting members, in order to acquire nulled shits from they, and make money trough that.

Personally, I meet many people who based own web sites ONLY at illegal software, and they expect to be successful in that?? Nope, all of them just waste time, and every and each one is fail in that. Some because lack of money, some because lack of even elementary knowledge, but most of them because piracy - they loose their domains and hosts, sooner or later. Both of Us, never worked for customers with illegal software. Nulling SE shits for learning purpose, testing or whatever is one thing, and use it on Live sites, as complete illegal software is way another.

My point is simple - use anything available to LEARN something, nulled shits, legal shits, whatever. Problem is - many people mess with SE for years, and learn nothing. And most of them simple won't learn, just wanna to be 'famous' webmasters.....

One, and only one man, who want seriously to learn SE shits, which I know, is MisterWizard. He possesed great capacity to become, first, great nuller, and then SE shits maker. He is already learn much about SE shits. Way to go, MisterWizzard!
    On few forums, I didn't meet no other man, or woman, who stream to learn, not just to use nulled shits.

Even you, bartuspan, can learn a lot in this shits, just if you want to do that. I don't know how are you old( probably you are twice younger than we), but if we can learn this shits in pretty much matured ages, then you may also....so, go for it! This forum is RIGHT place to learn much, main forum purposes is in that! Ask questions, comment, post your codes, try to find solution for all your questions. Just start to learn, you are a young, you have plenty of time, in 2-3 years you will learn so much, if you wanna to learn. Then, you may become modules maker, and start to make money! Remember, life isn't short-track race...

One more thing - I complete agree with you in one thing - most of module makers are inflate their prices to the ceiling - they are to expensive! Since most of their modules is made in 4-5 days of easy work, and they sell it as mass products( not as unique shits) - their prices are insane! That is reason because people used nulled shits rather than too expensive legal.

Cheers! :dji:
    socialtimegmx and nadri like this.
  4. MisterWizard Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    NOTICE: MISTERWIZARD HAS SWITCHED TO DEVELOPMENT MODE
    ............"Please stand by"............
    Way to go guys! I have enjoyed learning SE platform for probably the longest out of all the different platforms I've tested and played with. One of the reasons, is because of the vast interaction with others all around the world. It gives me an taste of the intellect of all characters of the world. This is important to me. I believe that all people are born good by nature and only environment in which they interact can alter that. Everyone has skills that they are unaware of. Sometimes, by experimenting with something new, can open the doors to a flood of creativity and abilities. The easy way is "Who you know." The hard way and most satisfying way is "What you know." Anyways, SE has been a hobby for me. I am now learning to null functions to make it fun to learn more about the code. I am not looking to get rich from it. It allows me to express my creativity. I am a carpenter by trade. A build is a build whether with lumber or code. Now, if I stumble on something worth producing for profit, then of coarse, that's another story. I might decide to run with it.
    nadri and SPQR like this.
  5. SPQR Thread starter Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:
    MisterWizard way to go! I believe that you will learn much, much more, very soon. And maybe you will replace your ax, hammer and chisel with computer, and start to make money by programming instead carpentering...
    You aren't aware how close you are. Keep working, and you will succeed soon.
    nadri likes this.
  6. bartuspan User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

Only one question. : D if not the world be more beautiful if everyone could ride Buggati Veyron? :p

I accept and agree with what you wrote. I agree with the fact that the sale of illegal plugins is theft. Otherwise sharing and learning them.
    About the Serbians are, I would now like to change the light on and write something. I do not know if you know but we have a common ancestry Slavs.
    I once found an interesting thing. The etymology of the word Slavs.

Slavs - branch of Indo-European peoples who speak a Slavic languages​​, a common origin, similar customs, rituals and beliefs. They live in eastern Europe, central and southern Asia and northern belt of the Urals to the Pacific Ocean. The largest group of Indo-European populations in Europe.

ENG - slave
    GER - Slave
    FR - eSCLAVE
    Spain- esclavo
    Ser - роб
    -------------------------------
    coincidence?

sorry for crap, but it reminded me ...

That all the great empire traded us! Greetings from Poland to slavic nations!
    Returning to the subject, of course, sitting in a topic, just stupid is not lick something, not to learn something. For now, working on something else but I'd love to go into here, and when I come back I'll be sure to SE drew a lot of knowledge from here.

I am hewn ... : P
    SPQR likes this.
  7. nadri Administrator

• Admin
    • Знаменитый
    Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    There is no future in piracy - believe Me. I think that is time to start respecting someone's work.
    We never used pirated - nulled software, nor mess with nulled software on any site owned by our customers.
    True is - most of module makers put to high prices on their modules, and probably because of that many people here seek for nulled one's.
    Give $40+ for module - this is pretty much, especially for young people, who is on start. Especially if we know that most interesting modules cost above $60+
    My personal opinion is - that is way to high, especially because these modules are made for mass selling, not as Custom modules. Above all, one mediocre php coder can make that module in matter of days, so there is no way to put that high prices for.
    SPQR and I has long convos about that, and we both agreed - finally is time to start producing our own module, and try to keep prices on reasonable level.
  8. kashmiri User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    My version of phpFox:
    Yeah, it's great to talk about "being legal". The only condition is that you are able to afford it :p

The beauty of the World Wide Web has always been that everyone can share their stuff with the world at no cost. Even today, quite a few folks run their websites out of passion, for no money. Like this forum for example. If software cost $20-30, yes, that will not a burden to the wallet of an average person, at least in a developed country. But spending hundreds or thousands just to enable others use it for free? Sorry :(

Also, it's nice to say, "I am going 100% legal". But then - historically, only piracy was able to bring down the prices charged by companies. Because of piracy, Microsoft can no longer charge $800 for MS Office or $400 for Windows. Music companies can no longer ask $15 per song and are now happily selling them for $1 apiece, the price which effectively brought down music piracy in the West.

Look, the companies need to hear that $200 for 10MB of code is way too much for most folks.
  9. SPQR Thread starter Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:

When, if ever started to make your own modules, you will learn how much job is in that...then you may judge what is cheap and what is too expensive...
  10. satsuke User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    I want to buy it legally as well, but the price is not affordable by us. So as long as my sites are non profit I will use the nulled ones.