1. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  2. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

3. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Nulled AVChat 3 for SocialEngine PHP 3 and 4 NULLED

Discussion in 'Плагины - Plugins' started by saqo96, Jan 5, 2013.

1. saqo96 Thread starter User

Message Count:
    AVChat 3.0 это чат с видео для social engine 3 и 4 версии (так он на 3 версе очень похож: информация из офф сайта)

Product Description

AVChat is a group video chat script for your web site. It supports rooms, emoticons , admins, YouTube videos, and much more.

The AVChat Plugin for SocialEngine PHP takes care of the integration between AVChat and your SE PHP 3/4 web site:
    * Username/gender integration: users will have the same username and gender in the web site and in the video chat.
    * Different features for different user levels, you can control the video chat features independently for each user level.
    * Kick and ban people, admins have access to the admin area of AVChat 3 from where you can kick and ban people.
    * Profile picture integration: the profile pictures are automatically used inside the video chat.
    * Access profiles directly from the video chat: you can access the profiles of users directly from the video chat.
    * Easy to access: A link to the video chat is automatically inserted in the main menu.
    * Simple install, It installs as any other SocialEngine plugin.
    * General AVChat 3 Settings, Can be setup directly from the Administration Area. No file editing needed.

Seamless looks & feel integration:

AVChat can be fully adjusted to match your web site look and feel, here’s what you can change:

* the size, the background image, the colors and fonts.
    * the rounded corners, margins and paddings.
    * where the video chat opens: in a pop up or in line.

Platform independent (works with anything!):
    * The AVChat Video Chat Plugin works with SocialEngine PHP 3 and 4.
    * AVChat is developed in Flash thus it works on Windows, Mac Os and Linux and even on Android phones!

AVChat brings group video chat to your community:

* One to one, one to many and many to many public and private video chat
    * Create & join multiple public and private rooms
    * Rich text chat with emote icons, file transfer, image sharing and YouTube videos
    * Support for private messages and direct access to the profile of the members

Generate more revenue from ads and higher conversion rates:

* You can generate revenue from the site by showing ads around the video chat area. AdSense, banners, affiliate links, anything can be added!
    * You can also generate revenue by making the video chat itself (or some of its features) available only to paying members, this will drive conversion rates up and thus subscription.
    Photos

• [IMG]
    • [IMG]
    • [IMG]
    • [IMG]
    • [IMG]
    • [IMG]

Сам не тэстил
    не знал как закачать в se4 а в readme просто битное ссилки и не одной строка по установке

Attached Files:

2. Abezur25 User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    My version of phpFox:
    My version of Oxwall:
    Не вижу смысла в обнуленной установке , так этот модуль все равно будет работать через сервак требующий авторизации
  3. saqo96 Thread starter User

Message Count:
    :banghead: вроди нулед
  4. Abezur25 User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    My version of phpFox:
    My version of Oxwall:
    Сам посуди чат работет через спкциализированный медиасервер и он потребует авторизацию
  5. Dang Ngoc Hoa Novice member

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    How to download this?
  6. shnur0k Novice member

Message Count:
    re-upload please
  7. Andrew Cross User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    File is fine to download you need to have 5 post to be able to download
  8. shturval User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Ключик не требует?

Ладно, протестируем, отпишем.
  9. shturval User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Connection failed, media server might be down or firewall might be blocking the connection!
    много исправил, остановился на этом.
    проверено на red5 и fms4
  10. shturval User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    короче, это не nulled
    вводим ник, жмем зайти, далее видим, что на скрине
    [IMG]