1. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  2. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

3. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Social Engine 4.1.2 Final Completely Nulled

Discussion in 'Релизы - General' started by bonny197, Feb 19, 2011.

1. bonny197 Thread starter User

Message Count:
    [IMG]
    Social Engine 4.1.2 Final Completely Nulled

100% Working Version !! Tested Myself !! Demo Included

Here is the Version 4.1.2 which was released on Wednesday of this week (February 16th), and predominantly consist of bug fixes. Some of the most-often reported v4.1.1 bugs that were fixed in v4.1.2 include:

The "X Updates" button will not mark all notices as read now (unless you click "Mark All Read", of course).
    The CSScaffold package in SocialEngine now is able to work around the CSS "4095-selector" bug in Internet Explorer.
    The "parent path not found" bug is fixed. Please note, though, that you may experience this issue again one last time while upgrading. Please see the "Upgrade Instructions" below to fix this.
    Commenting on forum activity feed items is fixed.
    Filtering blogs by a tag is fixed.
    The pages "Terms of Service" and "Privacy" will now auto-linebreak if no HTML code is detected in the language variable.
    Links on the RSS widget are now clickable.
    The SE3-to-SE4.1.1 media migration has been fixed.
    These are just a few of the bugs fixed; there are of course many other bugs fixed in v4.1.2. For a detailed list of changes, please see the "changelog.html" file in each of the upgrade TAR files (once they have been released). To open the TAR package file on your computer, please use a program like 7-Zip or WinRAR.

Improvements:
    Comments can now be liked.
    Messages can now be prohibited or allowed based on member levels.
    Group owners are now able to send a message to the entire group.
    Transparent images (GIF and PNG formats) should now retain their transparency when resized.
    Usernames can optionally be disabled.
    The main CSS file is now able to paginate itself automatically. This solves the 4095-selector bug in Internet Explorer.
    Member can now remove their profile photos (setting it back to the default no-photo image).
    Album photos are now able to be re-ordered by the album owner and moderators via drag-and-drop.
    Moderator posts in forums are now distinguishable from other posts (custom CSS rules are required).
    Several modules had new widgets available:
    Albums: "List Popular Albums", "List Recent Albums", "List Popular Photos", "List Recent Photos"
    Events: "List Popular Events", "List Recent Events"
    Groups: "List Popular Groups", "List Recent Groups"
    Music: "List Popular Playlists", "List Recent Playlists"
    Polls: "List Popular Polls", "List Recent Polls"

Upgrade instructions:
    During a previous upgrade, you may have experienced the "parent path not found" bug. There is a fix for this issue in v4.1.2, though unfortunately you may experience this error again as you try to upgrade. If you experience this error message, please follow the instructions in our KB article:

http://www.socialengine.net/support/article?q=171&question=Resolving-the-parent-path-not-found-Bug-in-SE4-Upgrades

Download :-

http://hotfile.com/dl/106096063/3019b7c/socialengine4.1.2_final_nulled.rar.html

NO MIRRORS PLEASE!!!!

2. kobra699 User

Message Count:
    Whichever version you try to install i get a similar error:
    Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_OBJECT_OPERATOR in /home/pera/public_html/application/index.php on line 109
    In general it is not clear where the fault?
  3. kobra699 User

Message Count:
    We had someone to help with any problems that arises during installation,i needed to buy SE 4 but i wanted first to test it,i decided to host some problems, however, appears to me the same error on the second step installation,PHP Register Globals is currently ON - please turn it off and try again.

Note that php.ini was created where Register Globals set to OFF,and created a file phpinfo.php,what can be a problem?
  4. nadri Administrator

• Admin
    • Знаменитый
    Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    For those users who want first to test SE:

There is a trial version of SE - you can download for free and test it, as I remember trial lasts 30days.....so, why use nulled version instead???
    I do this - download trial version, test it, and then I buy license.......

http://www.socialengine.net/free-trial
  5. kobra699 User

Message Count:
    I tried to install a trial version but did not manage until the host is not everything configured properly,but now i have a stupid problem at the end of the installation,'www.test.com/profile/admin/' has not only alphabetic and digit characters,in what is now a problem, how to properly write?,without it they can not finish installation!