1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Modification Forum 4.2.2 signatures, user ranks and smiles

Discussion in 'Nadri & SPQR' started by nadri, Apr 6, 2012.

1. nadri Thread starter Administrator

• Admin
    • Знаменитый
    Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    This is a just a modification of original Webligo Forum 4.2.2 plugin - added User Signatures, Users Ranks and Smiles in to Forum plugin.
    User Signatures - Users can have your own signatures below own posts, Admin can set thru AP minimum Number of needed posts before user get possibility to have Signature.
    User Ranks - Accordingly of numbers of posts users get "Rank" - something like "New Member", Regular Member", "Advanced Member".......or what you want to be showed ( Admin can set names of ranks, and needed minimum of posts for its
    Smiles - Users get possibility to embed Emotions ( Smiles) in to posts.

Installation isn't so complex, but you must pay attention during it.

Here we go...

1. Step into your DB and do necessary DB queries :

2. Upload (overwrite) whole content of .zip file into ../application/modules/Forum

3. Step into AP-> Plugins -> Forum -> Global Settings and do necessary settings

4. Step into AP-> Plugins -> Forum -> Forum Post Level and do necessary settings

5. Finished!

Attached Files:

MisterWizard and Лана like this.
  2. Zoran Novice member

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Under step 1 I get hidden content, what's up with that?
  3. nadri Thread starter Administrator

• Admin
    • Знаменитый
    Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Because you are newcomer - you must have 20 quality posts before you can see that block. Sorry, this is prevention from leaching...
    Zoran likes this.
  4. madguy User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Now that Forum have been upgrade to version 4.2.4 Am wondering if you have time to make update. Version 4.2.4 is important to prevent XSS attack. Thank you for your hard work.
  5. nadri Thread starter Administrator

• Admin
    • Знаменитый
    Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Soon I will update also.......
  6. avantus User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Как запретить в подписи вставлять внешние ссылки?
  7. MisterWizard Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Hey Nadri, this is very nice modification you make! What would be even better, I think, would be to combine this with an Advanced Forum module giving even more advanced features to the module!!! What do you think everyone??? ;)

P.S. I know this post is over 3 years old but because Nadri modification does not alter (DB) database in way that it cannot be easily repaired and only creates new tables and fields that can be easily removed, it is worth keeping alive to implement into new versions of the advanced forum modules. I shall further look into this!