1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Nobody can help you if you did not specify the version of your SE and/or plufgin.
  3. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  4. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

5. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Request [YN] Social Stream 4.02 (Retail)

Discussion in 'Help Requests & Support' started by MisterWizard, Oct 9, 2013.

1. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    I am looking for the follow module to null and to add to the form. Please, can anyone assist? THX!

[IMG] Social Stream - 4.02

Social Stream allows users to get all activities from their Facebook’s Walls, Twitter accounts and LinkedIn, such as new feeds, tweet, photo, video and event they have been tagged by others and so on. With Social Stream, users are able to set privacy for feeds in order to show to friends or to public
    Social Stream not only keeps your members stay longer in your site but also create the connection with other social website in order to attract more members.
    SE compatibility: 4.3.x–>4.6.x
    Product version: 4.02
    Notice:This module is fully compatible with SE standard themes and YouNet themes
    If you use custom template, please submit ticket in the Client Area to get help from us.
    License:
    This module requires YouNetCore plug-in to verify license which could be found on Client Area
    This module requires Social Bridge 4.02 or higher, which could be found on Client Area
    Demo: http://socialengine4.demo.younetco.com

Improvement

• Get friends’ feeds from other social networks.
    • Privacy settings for getting feeds
    • Post comment in a received feeds to other social networks. View Photo
    • Allow admin to configure default setting for each provider.
    Key Features

• Feeds from Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are preserved on Activity Feeds and Member Profile Page after Social Stream is disabled.
    • Receive Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn feeds to show on home page and member profile page
    • Allow user to manage social accounts
    • Add icons for Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to allow user to update feeds manually
      • Features
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Front End
    • Home Page: View Photo
      • Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn icons:
        • Allows user to update feeds manually
      • Icon on each feed:
        • Indicates where the feed come from
    • Profile Page: View Photo
      • Show Feeds on Profile Page same as Home Page
    • Manage Social Account:
      • Connections: View Photo
        • Provide option to connect multiple social accounts
      • Social Stream Settings: View Photo
        • Get Feeds: members are able to enable or disable option to get feeds from a social network.
        • Privacy Settings: control who can see feeds received from other social network.
        • Feed Source: whose feeds you can get from.
    Back End
    • Manage Social API Keys on Social Bridge: View Photo
      • Provide admin the ability to set API keys to enable or disable a provider.
    • Global Settings on Social Stream: View Photo
    • Member Level Settings on Social Stream: View Photo
    SPQR likes this.
  2. Dyor21 User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Isn't it also comparable to HE advanced wall that also gives feed from popular social sites?
  3. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

Yes, this is comparable to HE Wall module. I am trying to build a [YN] site so this would be welcome to be nulled!
  4. Dyor21 User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    so you are trying to build a socialengine site using only YN modules?
    just out of curiousity, i just want to ask if its okay to build a SE site with modules from different 3rd party providers, such as HE, radcodes, yn, etc?
    or, is it much better to build a site with only one 3rd party module provider?
    thanks. :)
  5. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Yes, I did the same with HE modules which have way more modules available. And yes again. It is okay to build mixing third party as long as you have some talent for removing conflicting modules though. My experience is to try to stick to the best developer offering the most for your site. Some conflicts are easily fixed because they are .css conflicts in /external/ folder.
    Dyor21 likes this.
  6. Dyor21 User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    I'm sorry if I am asking questions not related to your post, but, I just can't help but ask, what Developer should you recommend if i will stick into one?
    Primarily, considering the functionality, appearance, quality, and a wide array of selections of its products, what developer should you recommend since perhaps you already have experience with quite a few or more of them. :) thanks!
  7. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    I would go to all of developer sites and compare which one has: best rating, most modules you can use, the style you are looking for, etc and install as main party and then just trial and error on 3rd party addons.
    Dyor21 likes this.