1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Retail Transformer Theme Addon v4.1.2

Discussion in 'Templates & Styles' started by Andrew Cross, Sep 13, 2013.

1. Andrew Cross Thread starter User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Transformer Theme Addon
    Version 4.1.2
    Make custom accordion style menus easily with this addon. if you have many menu items in your menu now you can group them with this addon. Define a parent name and add menu items under it.
    Accordion Menu (Aka. Drop Down menu) opens and closes with a smooth animation and helps you keep your socialengine menu simple and organized.
    [IMG]

3 Accordion Menus with sub-menus
    Closed
    [IMG]

Accordion Menus with Sub-Menu
    Open

Do you have important menu items that you want them to stand out?

With button menu will do that! Choose the important menu items and place them in this eye catching menu. Now your users wont miss what’s important in your community.
    Button menu comes in 3 color variants. Blue, Green and Red
    [IMG]

Green Important Menu
    [IMG]

Blue Important Menu

Bring visitors to your external Social Networks with this addon

Social Pages creates icons and links them to your social pages in other networks and sites.
    Supports : Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, Tumbler, Linkedin, Flickr, Google+, Last.fm, Amazon, DeviantArt, FFFFound, Picassa, RSS, Skype, Yahoo and Yelp
    [IMG]

Icon Links to
    Facebook, Twitter and Youtube
    [IMG]

Icon Links to
    Flickr, Tumbler and Google+

Staring a Social Network?

Let your users know when you launch your site and send the interested users emails about your progress and when you launch your social network.
    This addon lets you set the launch date of your site and shows a beautiful count down page. Users can enter their email addresses in the launch page and you can email all users when you’re ready!
    [IMG]

Launch (Coming Soon) Page
    [IMG]

Admin Panel of Launch Page

2. SPQR Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:
    Pretty nice Theme, indeed!
    Especially part with Counter - I make that widget, long time ago, as Counter Widget, and they stole it from Me....what an assholes...
  3. Dyor21 User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Hi, is this nulled? I have a transformer theme installed and this is what I am looking for ever since.
    I mean what is the difference between nulled and retail really? Is this safe to use? Thank you.
  4. Dyor21 User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Hi guys, anyone can null this one? I really need this addon guys. Thanks
  5. MisterWizard Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Good share! This is a much wanted addon!!!
  6. Deskabytes Novice member

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    wow! Nice shared :)
  7. bartuspan User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    And it work with other themes, very good

Attached Files:

8. enri113 User

Message Count:
    Dont Works in SE 4.6.
  9. Andrew Cross Thread starter User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    have you installed the Theme itself as this is only an addon as it working fine for me and im on 4.7
  10. codeman User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    How setup sub-menus?