1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Recommendation Proposals for Nadri & SPQR on a new path in his career

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by bartuspan, Nov 2, 2013.

1. bartuspan Thread starter User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Because if it comes to coding is not much I have to say , because I have to catch up with the vision . Besides dumb to worry about in this business the king was a guest without understanding much about the process of creation, his name was Jobs - just had a vision . : D
    So what do I propose to revive the Social Engine.
    1 Decent module to integrate chat Message box , preferably in ajax - you probably already have a Facebook account only because I have a lot of materials out there - chat with your friends, attachments etc .
    2 Could use some type of system for developers - shortcode . This is a full example in Wordpress , I think the one or two sets could enter service on a completely different level.
    3.Jakies multiplayer gaming applications - there is nothing that stops people like playing stupid spear fishing , etc , as long as the competition.
    4 Need more stupid photo applications such as battle or something like that , even '' paint '' built in aplication and fun in puns . - So the creation of a simple content
    - It's so hot , and something falls to me to append . It may be useful to someone someday .
  2. SPQR Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:
    1. Chat message box already existed - but, problem with chat isn't in chat itself, but in BIG impact on servers, especially on shared hosts.
    2. This I don't understand - system for developers - shortcode
    3.Game plugin - there is already a several of it. We planed to make our own game plugin, and it will be free. Just because other plugin makers sell it too expensive :)
    4. Photo battle module is among our next few modules. Encounter first.

But, these module below number 4. will not be a 'free-ride'....
  3. bartuspan Thread starter User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

1- i mean, any good integrate system with chat module + message box ,like facebook.it gets a bit messy if you converse here and here/
    2 - hmm i show you examples.http://codecanyon.net/item/intense-....seg_1=search_item&WT.z_author=IntenseVisions - Like this . That's is table/pricing box'es/button's etc , you can put just simply shortcode like [table 2] and this will show on the page
    3. I know that's game plugin's but, i think about multiplayer's game's like player vs player.

I stopped working for now to the SE. But, surely, is to launch soon. first. Collect audience ;P
  4. SPQR Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:
    1. that will be very complex module
    2. i will check this more
  5. bartuspan Thread starter User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

I;m just only suggests that I would be the first, who will buy the extras: D As already enter the market, it is with fire my friend: D Complex, but just start, step by step: D