1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Nulled Plugin [YN] Minify Plugin 4.03p3 (Current - Nulled)

Discussion in 'Plugins & Widgets' started by MisterWizard, Oct 11, 2013.

1. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Modules2Buy/YouNet :: SocialEngine Module, Template & Development > Modules/Plugins/Widgets > Minify – Speed Up Your SE4

[IMG]
    Minify- Speed Up Your SE4

NOTICE: Install procedures below:
    This module works excellent! Requires no developer core! Included is younetcore-null.sql that you must run beforehand in phpMyAdmin (using SQL function). Also, it is recommended that you un-check gzip function box in "Performance & Caching".This gives illusion that it is legit.

Minify plugin empowers SE website to stream faster by removing unnecessary white space and comments, reducing HTTP requests and JS/CSS bandwidth. SE website therefore is improved by optimizing the loading time. With Minify plugin, SE website will run faster and smoother, and users will be happier.
    Notice: This plugin uses library from: http://code.google.com/p/minify.
    SE compatibility: 4.3.x –> 4.6.x
    Product version: 4.03p3
    License key:
    This module requires YouNetCore plugin to verify license.
    The license key and YouNetCore plugin could be found under your Client Area.

Improvement
    • Turn on or off Rewrite Mode: Minify can run on friendly URL
    • Minify library is updated (Version 2.1.5)

Key Features

• Improve performance
    • Allow admin to view the speed improvement directly via http://gtmetrix.com, and https://developers.google.com/pagespeed
    • Combine multiple CSS or JavaScript files and remove unnecessary white space and comments
    • Eliminate HTTP requests and reduced JS/CSS bandwidth
    • With caching enabled, Minify is capable of handling hundreds of requests per second on a moderately powerful server
    Back-End

Global Setting
    • Combine CSS
    • Combine JS request
    • Re-order JS loading
    Group Setting
    • Grouping all the JS and CSS code and start the Minify
    [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]

Attached Files:

ZEDEV, SPQR and bartuspan like this.
  2. GLands User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Unfortunately, the images attached can not be opened to view them better ... I still have the plugin installed and activated but when reloading my page comes this alert each time "undefined is not a function"
  3. bartuspan User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
  4. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    younet core tables need to be present on database (3) tables to make the module think the core is actually installed. Don't install on webserver, only database. This works, I'm running it on my site and getting "Double B" on gtmetrix. I have very fast page loads which isn't bad for shared hosting! Also, make sure in your site root, that /applications/packages/ has all files inside set at chmod 777 to include the minify .json.
  5. bartuspan User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

Is any way to using minify with He - wall? i mean , combine javascripts with he-wall.
  6. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

I am unsure. I will let SPQR answer that one. To prove the working of plugin, this is an additional site I created... http://freecitizens.us Check it out. It's on a shared host. Run a gtmetrix on it.
  7. bartuspan User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    I know that this plug-in working, it working fine for me. But i dont know how exactly ''grouping'' the css etc
  8. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

I know, I do not either. Maybe someone will direct us.
  9. GLands User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    is setting plugin:

Combine CSS

• Yes
    Combine JS request

• Yes
    Reoder js loading
    Put inline javascript after externals javascript to reduce number of request

• Yes
    but when I load the page gives me an error if I click ok and it does not work the bulletin board
  10. GLands User

Message Count:
    My version of SE: