1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Free Plugin [TinyMCE] Skype Emoticons in TinyMCE

Discussion in 'Plugins & Widgets' started by MisterWizard, Nov 8, 2013.

1. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    tinymce Skype Emoticons 2013 for SE

Unzip the package and upload it to "/externals/tinymce/plugins/emoticons/" after removing the old emoticons because some have the same name as the new ones.

[IMG]

PS. After you complete the update, go to your "Blog" and check out the new features from other tinyMCE updates as well as these new emoticons.

Attached Files:

heshamsqrat and SPQR like this.
  2. bartuspan User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

hmmm , that reminds me about very important think to implement to Social ENGINE!

http://wordpress.stackexchange.com/...-add-a-shortcode-button-to-the-tinymce-editor - that what i found

http://wp.smashingmagazine.com/2012/05/01/wordpress-shortcodes-complete-guide/ there is another guide , and

Over there is a example set of shortcodes from codecanyon to wordpress. http://codecanyon.net/item/intense-shortcodes-wordpress-plugin/full_screen_preview/5600492

For me is the must have position in the SE. What next... ofcourse similar efects you can get without the simply [shortcodes] ,but how the simply think can make the working with SE make easier?

Now my question for the Master Nadri, SPQR and Mister Wizard . Hey Gentelman's could you answer me on one question? how different is structure wp and zend framework? it possible to transform some of mods/application from for example wp to SE? and does that make sense? and whether it would be easier than making your own plugin? I'm a noob when it comes to such things, but I feel more and more that i wants to read the play. And so I thought that if I would do something that if it is possible and cost-effective, readily transform some ready-made applications from other scripts to the SE.

If i everything shookd, I'd like to You moved me to an error.
    And if you can advice to do something with obvious learningis two big bags of white powder and get to work! ha ha, so i waitng for some answer, in the meantime, I wanted to see, because I once saw here interesting articles mr.NADRI and SPQR on basis making plugins, etc. But today I can not find anything. p

Attached Files:

SPQR likes this.
  3. SPQR Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:
    Zend framework is implemented in SE, as you already know. SE creators aren't used more of 20% of its power, since obviously they too lazy to read carefully Zend's technical manuals. WP - I don' know it, so I cant give to you reliable and correct answer what is used in it.
    The best way is to, as start, to install on your computer Wamp Server, and try, learn and do rest shittings with SE on local cerver.
  4. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:

My question to all of this is... How many shittings does it cost to buy a jackass? And was those shittings in one sitting? LMAO!
    SPQR likes this.