1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Retail Yupi Theme

Discussion in 'Templates & Styles' started by bartuspan, Sep 7, 2013.

1. bartuspan Thread starter User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Yupi Theme
    • Pixel-perfect and modern design, perfect for any social network
    • Responsive Design, optimized to adapt nicely on tablets
    • Endless color possibilities, that can be changed with ease in constants.css
    • Works and looks perfect with all official SE plugins
    • Matching theme colors for SE Mobile Plugin
    • Just a single widget used in the header that contains:
      • Logo
      • Main Menu with drop-down menu
      • Search Box with clickable button, and type/category selection
      • Improved Notifications Box
      • Profile button with user's photo
      • The Mini Menu as a drop-down, similar with the Notifications Box
      • Settings to select logo, hide/show Main Menu for visitors, select the number of Main Menu items before dropdown menu occurs, and hide/show Search Box for visitors
    • Welcome Page is also generated by a single widget, that contains:
      • Tagline, and descriptions, which can make your website more SEO friendly
      • Four images to help you make a cool presentation
      • Login Box, Signup Box(*1st step of the signup process), and buttons on the mini-menu to switch between those 2 boxes
      • Random Members, only with photos
      • Settings to select the 4 images used, and to enable/disable Random Members
    • Nice design for Activity Feed
    • Go To Top button, generated with Mootools, in a widget
    • [IMG]
    • IM Chat professionally redesign
    • [IMG]
    • All the texts can be edited and/or translated with ease, trough the Language Manager, in your SE administration panel
    • Tested with all modern browsers (*IE9, Chrome, Safari, Opera, Firefox, Maxthon)
    • Best CSS3 practices and techniques used for styling
    • NO modifications of the SE core script
    • PSD and EPS files included
    • Free Theme and Logo Installation, at request
    • Step-by-Step Installation Guide, for an easy installation and configuration
    • Instant Download
    *this theme is only for SocialEngine PHP v4, and the plugins(*Albums, Blogs, Events, Forum, Music, Polls, Chat & IM, Classifieds, Groups, Mobile, Video) shown in the theme's screenshots are NOT part of our template, and you can purchase them from SocialEngine Store.

**after your successful payment for this product you will receive to your e-mail, a Download ID/Link. Download the theme package, extract the files, using a software like7-ZIP, and follow the INSTRUCTIONS you find inside to install the theme.

***if you have issues downloading, registering, or any other issues related to our website and/or products, please contact us at contact@skayz.com.

Attached Files:

enri113, MisterWizard and SPQR like this.
  2. satsuke User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Do we need to null this or not?
  3. satsuke User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Hello,

I've downloaded this theme, its very nice but I got a question. How to edit signup form located on Yupihome widget?

I just see php code like this:
    PHP:
    echo $signupForm;
    I can't find the actual location for this form source code. Please help me..
  4. LunaticoMarciano User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    My version of phpFox:
    My version of Oxwall: