1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Nulled [Webhive] Chameleon Theme

Discussion in 'Templates & Styles' started by GLands, Oct 14, 2013.

1. GLands Thread starter User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Features:
    • Cross-browser design. Chameleon theme was tested in all popular web browsers and looks the same in any one you like.
    • Clean code. This theme was created with speed-optimization in mind.
    • Supported Plugins: Webhive (Q&A, Slider and others), Webligo and Hire-Experts (Store, Page Contact and others)
    • Chameleon package includes Custom Menu and Custom Background plugins.

The theme is perfect for:
    • Visual and creative artists communities,
    • School, college and work organizations,
    • Photographers and models,
    • Travel communities,
    • Music Fans and Bands
    • and many others.

Installation instructions:
    1) Go to Admin panel->Manage "Packages&Plugins" and click "Install New Packages".
    2) Follow the on screen instructions to install theme package
    3) Go to Theme editor -> select "Activate Theme"
    4) Special Background module will be installed automatically with this theme. Go to “Plugins” → select menu item “Custom Background” → click “Upload New Background” button
    5) Go to Menu editor to set Custom menu → select "Mini menu" or "Main menu" → drag&drop required items or add special item (Avatar, Avatar&Profile Link, etc.)

6) Go to Layout editor →select "Site Header" page → replace "Main menu" and "Mini menu" with Custom menu widget
    60-351-thickbox.jpg

Attached Files:

lingu, codeman and zohaibmultan like this.
  2. paolo12345678 User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    It will work with SE 4.6 ? Thanks
  3. eliadsonet User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Yes. Works with 460
    paolo12345678 likes this.
  4. cybermaniac User

Message Count:
    My version of SE: