1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Recommendation At last something is happening boys - Advanced Messages (Facebook Style)

Discussion in 'General discussions' started by bartuspan, Dec 14, 2013.

1. bartuspan Thread starter User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Advanced Messages (Facebook Style) $39.00
    Add to Cart

Private messages is one of the most important key features in social networking. Users talk, discuss and share emotions with each other in correctly developed messages system, but not in SocialEngine! Because users feel that it is not interesting to talk with each other using standard messages. That’s why they just ignore it due its lack of usability and design.

Advanced Messages plugin improves usability and user experience by providing smart and simple style like in facebook. It is now easy to talk, share emotions using smiles and attaching media contents (photos, videos, music, links). All of this features work via ajax loading, that makes this plugin really useful and easy to use!!!

You can create messages or see last conversations by one click from your home page, which is really comfortable and looks stylish. Also while talking with friends you can search conversations and messages.

Advanced messages features:
    • Simple and smart style like in facebook – it has attractive and simple design which makes it easy to understand and use
    • Share your emotions using smiles – users can share their emotions more creative using all needed funny smiles
    • Ajax based messages system – users can talk with friends without reloading the page too see new messages
    • Send on Enter hotkey – while talking with friends users can configure to send message by just clicking Enter

Message page is redeveloped with design and usability, it looks like in facebook! Now it is really easy, simple to understand and lets your users to spend time more interesting talking with friends.

Demo: demo.luxervice.com

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      314.5 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      186.3 KB
      Views:
    • 3.png
      3.png
      File size:
      260.1 KB
      Views:
    • 4.png
      4.png
      File size:
      204.9 KB
      Views:
  2. SPQR Super-Moderator

• Super Moderator
    Message Count:
    Do you have it....?
  3. bartuspan Thread starter User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    No I have not. I just browsed the new social engine. I thought I might add here info