1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Tutorial Problems with uploading upgrade pack(s)

Discussion in 'Nadri & SPQR' started by nadri, Mar 22, 2012.

1. nadri Thread starter Administrator

• Admin
    • Знаменитый
    Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    If you have any problems with uploading upgrade pack(s):

One way around this problem is to upload the file directly to SocialEngine using an FTP client. Log into your website over FTP and locate the folder ../temporary/package/archives/ in your SocialEngine path. Upload the .tar file(s) to this directory, and set the permissions of the new uploaded file(s) to 777. Then, proceed to the Manage > Packages & Plugins page. SocialEngine should be able to detect the file(s) and extract its contents, allowing you to proceed with the rest of the installation.
    gekz and Novakk like this.
  2. nadri Thread starter Administrator

• Admin
    • Знаменитый
    Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Webligo is very selective for "publishing" comments - 3 my friends is reported same thing, me also, and they published only one comment about this error ( of course, not our 4 comments). As usually, they make beginners errors, produce more new errors in all new version......
    Anyway, they find solution for this problem with DB, and now upgrade is flowed smoothly and without any errors.