1. WARNING - This part of forum is for English language writed posts ONLY! Any other language isn't alowed! Please respect forum rules, otherwise, your posts will be deleted, and you will be warned, one time only!
  2. Мы продолжаем публиковать интересные статьи на тему SocialEngine 4. Одна из статей посвящена правильному выбору сервера для вашей социальной сети, а другая содержит советы по увеличению производительности платформы. Также мы добавили большую статью о пользовательских уровнях. Ознакомиться со статьями вы можете в разделе Вопросы и Ответы SocialEngine 4.
  3. Вам кажется, что ваша версия SocialEngine 4, работает медленно?

Голосуйте. Пишите свою версию системы, железо на чем работает и количество пользователей. Будем увеличивать производительность :-) Подробнее

4. В связи с участившимися случаями попыток продажи пользователями форума различных "сборок" коммерческих социальных платформ, обычно основанных на SocialEngine 3, вводится новое правило для форума. Запрещается создание тем или размещение в уже созданных предложений о продаже или размещение ссылок на сайты, где происходит продажа "сборок". Пользователи, которые продолжат свою коммерческую деятельность в данном направлении, будут заблокированы. Подробнее.

Retail Plugin [SEZZZ] Embedded Google Search v4.0.0 (Retail)

Discussion in 'Plugins & Widgets' started by MisterWizard, Nov 20, 2013.

1. MisterWizard Thread starter Moderator

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    [IMG]

Embedded Google Search v4.0.0 for SE 4

SocialEngine has a built-in search engine, which breaks search results into modules using tabs. But it is not as good as Google search engine. It is one of social engine plugins that integrate 3rd party functionality - allowing to have google-powered-search as well as regular SocialEngine search.

Users tend to appreciate this additional facility.

This product is a plugin of immense value and can be installed without any modification of standard files. All the webmaster has to do is just to copy the files to the directory where your SocialEngine site is installed and install the product from the list of the available Social Engine plugins on the admin panel.

Then you have to register on the Google custom search, create your own search engine, indicating your site as a resource to find, copy the provided code from the "Control panel-> Get code-> Host results on my website using a Custom Search Element" and paste it into the form located in the settings section of the Embedded Google Search plug-in.

Let the users find the required information on a website!

[IMG]

For SocialEngine v.4.x:
    Front end demo here
    Back end demo here (use login as admin@test.com and password as 111111)

Attached Files:

gfjnfgj, roury, SPQR and 1 other person like this.
  2. Marcobussum User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    Thanks for sharing!
  3. Ivaylo User

Message Count:
    My version of SE:
    My version of phpFox:
    My version of Oxwall:
    license ?